help when you need it

If you’re about to lose your home or have utilities shut off, Emergency Assistance may be able to help. You may qualify for Emergency Assistance if:

  • Can’t pay your rent or mortgage
  • You have received an eviction notice
  • You received a foreclosure notice
  • Your family is living in a shelter or temporary place
  • You received a disconnect notice for your utilities
  • Your heat or electricity is shut off
  • Lost your home through fire, flood, or natural disaster

CALL 1-800-771-8420

how to apply

You can apply for Emergency Assistance in person at our office in your county. Click here to get our address.

You can get a copy of the Emergency Assistance application below:

If we don’t have a W-2 office in your county, click here to use the W-2 agency locator.

Where we offer Emergency Assistance
Map: program coverage in Wisconsin
  • Adams
  • Brown
  • Calumet
  • Columbia
  • Dane
  • Dodge
  • Door
  • Florence
  • Fond du Lac
  • Forest
  • Grant
  • Green
  • Green Lake
  • Iowa
  • Jefferson
  • Juneau
  • Kewaunee
  • Lafayette
  • Langlade
  • Lincoln
  • Manitowoc
  • Marathon
  • Marinette
  • Marquette
  • Menominee
  • Oconto
  • Oneida
  • Outagamie
  • Portage
  • Price
  • Richland
  • Rock
  • Sauk
  • Shawano
  • Sheboygan
  • Taylor
  • Vilas
  • Waupaca
  • Waushara
  • Winnebago
  • Wood

CALL 1-800-771-8420

Find Other Programs by Category:

Stay Informed with our newsletter

©2018 Forward Service Corporation
Website by EduSight Creative